Magical Powers of Creatures Great & Small
ALSO AN AUDIO BOOK. 3 C.D.’S.
SALE PRICE OF R99.
Open your heart and mind to the wisdom of the animal world.
Animal Speak provides techniques for recognizing and interpreting the signs and omens of nature. Meet and work with animals as totems and spirit guides by learning the language of their behaviors within the physical world.
Animal Speak shows you how to: identify, meet, and attune to your spirit animals; discover the power and spiritual significance of more than 100 different animals, birds, insects, and reptiles; call upon the protective powers of your animal totem; and create and use five magical animal rites, including shapeshifting and sacred dance.
This beloved, bestselling guide has become a classic reference for anyone wishing to forge a spiritual connection with the majesty and mystery of the animal world.
With over 415,000 copies of his book Animal-Speak (Llewellyn, 1993) in print, Ted Andrews has become the number-one authority on learning how to connect to the spiritual power of our animal totems.
Now with this original author adaptation of Animal-Speak, Andrews presents an audio workshop to help listeners identify, access, and understand their own animal spirits. Filled with teaching stories collected from almost thirty years of presenting this material to students across the world, this program features: –
- How to determine your own “power animals”–your personal totems and allies
- Uncovering your own hidden strengths and talents through the medium of your animal guides
- Learning to understand the “language” of animals–both wild and domestic
- Methods for calling on the protective power of your animal guardians
- How every encounter with a living creature can become an epiphany of the heart–as well as a message from the divine
- and more For any spiritual seeker looking for an authentic way to reconnect with the living energy of the natural world, best-selling author Ted Andrews provides an invaluable key with Animal-Speak–the art of calling upon the power of the animals in our lives.