Top 10 Benefits of Carrot Juice
- Carrot juice contains less calories and is very beneficial for weight loss.
- The functioning and health of liver and digestive tract improves by the intake of carrot juice.
- Carrot juice contains Vitamin E which helps in preventing cancer.
- Aches and pains associated with aging lessen with the intake of carrot juice.
- Vitamin A present in carrot juice improves eye-sight and helps in bone disorders, osteoporosis etc.
- It contains potassium which helps against cholesterol.
- Carrot juice is extremely beneficial for the liver as it reduces fat and bile in the liver.
- The juice revitalizes and tones the skin.
- Carrot juice is very rich in beta-carotene which is an antioxidant and it prevents cell degeneration. The aging process is also slowed down.
- Carrots contain beta-carotene which is converted into Vitamin A by our body. This natural vitamin A is very good for our body.
Posted in Uncategorized
Tagged benefits of carrot juice, beta carotene, calories, Carrot, cell degeneration, diet, energy, eye sight, food, health, juice, liver, minor health ailments, vegetarian, vitamin, water, weight loss