The number 6 vibrates to the energies of ownership, possessions and material wealth, love of home and family, care of others and nurturing, empathy and sympathy, responsibility and selflessness, provision and providing for the self and others. Number 6 signifies the need for stability in all aspects of your life.
The message of Number 6 is to keep a balance between your material goals and aspirations, and your spiritual, inner-self. Be grateful for what you have already, as an ‘attitude of gratitude’ encourages further positive abundance.
Number 6 encourages you to be loving, caring and nurturing of yourself and others.
Spirit of Six: Self-harmony; compassion; love; service; social responsibility; beauty, the Arts; generous; concerned; caring; children; balance; community service.
Influence of Six: Six is a center for harmony and balance, an excellent place for a family, especially with children. Six can contribute to feelings of wanting to help others and community service. Six is also excellent for those wanting to develop their artistic abilities or for nurturing and caring, such as a counselor or medical professional. In a Six it is easy to get to the heart of matters in a caring and compassionate way. Close loving relationships with your partner, roommates, friends and family come to life in a Six. Beautifying a Six as well as the surrounding area will drive those under this influence.
Challenges of a Six: Six is so geared toward giving there may be a tendency to give too much — seek a balance between giving to others and taking care of your own needs. The comfort in a Six may make one reclusive — push yourself out into the wide world!
Posted in Holistic
Tagged Angel Wings, balance, Bothasig, caring, clairvoyant, community, compassion, energies, energy, exhibitors, Fayre, food, healing of wounds, health, holistic, home, influence, inspiration, inspiring, juice, love, Market, minor health ailments, Northern Suburbs, nurturing, psychic, Readers, service, six, tarot, vegetarian, venue, workshops
I am often asked: What exactly is a Psychic? or a Clairvoyant? What does channeling mean?
I myself was not too sure what exactly they all meant; though knew they had something to do with Readers. So decided to do some research and this is what I found
Psychic Medium – someone who serves as an intermediary between the living and the dead
Clairvoyant – a person who is able to detect things that aren’t normally recognized by the senses
Channeling – a person who conveys thoughts or energy from a source believed to be outside the person’s body or conscious mind; specifically : one who speaks for nonphysical beings or spirits
Armed with this knowledge, it should now make it easier to visit Readers. Depending on what you feel comfortable with.
Yes, there are a lot of Readers out there, all professing to give you accurate answers. How do you know they are ‘good’? Or do they try to manipulate your life? Are you depend on a Reader?
Entertainment, curiosity or a need to get another opinion on a complicated life issue are a few of the many reasons for consulting Readers.
Readers often specialize in a particular field, and some are also trained as therapists or counselors with a Master of Divinity degree or a diploma in clinical social work.
- Think about your reasons for using a Reader. Different issues require different types of Readers.
- Decide what specialty you’d like your Reader to have. Specialties include palm or tarot card reading, angel readings, crossing over, intuitive readings, numerology, astrology and tea leaves. There is a wide field here – search until you find one that resonates with you
- You should feel comfortable with the person you are asking to read for you.
- Ask friends or family for recommendations. Often the best Readers don’t advertise; instead, they obtain clients by word-of-mouth.
- Visit the Holistic Fayre in Bothasig, walk round and see which Reader you would resonate with. Chat or have a short session with him/her. If you resonate well, then make a proper booking at his/her house.
When interviewing a Reader, listen to your gut feelings. Avoid working with anyone who makes you feel uncomfortable or vulnerable or tells you anything that frightens you.
Similarly, avoid a Reader who makes outrageous claims that raise skepticism.
A good Reader is a professional with whom you should feel comfortable and safe.
Tips and Warning
- If you leave a Reader feeling scared, frightened or depressed, never go back to this person and erase from your memory all that you were told by them!
- If a Reader insists that they know better than you what is right for you, never go back!
- If a Reader wants to sell you candles or prayers to improve your lot in life, to take away an evil curse, to bring you money or to find the perfect mate, never go back.
- If a Reader insists that you should come back on a regular basis so that they can help you through a difficult time, be very careful.
- If you feel the Reader doesn’t genuinely care about you, never go back!
- Avoid any Reader who asks for money in exchange for removing a curse or a threat to your life or that of a loved one. This is a common scam used by unscrupulous con artists to intimidate people and gain wealth.
- Finally, if you leave a reading without feeling empowered or without having gained a new perspective on your life and your choices, you might want to shop for a new Reader.
Most reputable Readers charge a flat rate per session or on an hourly basis
If you find yourself consulting a Reader more often than you’d like, consider if you’re addicted to the excitement and attention involved in a reading. Also consider if you’re avoiding something in your life. Readers are not a quick fix: What may be needed is a deeper exploration of the issues involved that only a trained therapist or counselor can provide.
Posted in Holistic
Tagged Angels, Bothasig, channeling, clairvoyant, energy, Fayre, holistic, home, inspiration, inspiring, Market, psychic, Readers, tarot